Customers can purchase Kindle and ePub (Nook, iBookstore and Kobo) eBooks directly from us and save on special offers and discounts, as well as purchase FREE eBooks. Simply register an account, add items to your shopping cart and then checkout through PayPal. When the payment is complete you can download your purchases from the ‘My Account’ section. Please note: our FREE eBooks are only available when purchased with a priced title.
If you have a special discount code, then simply type the word in the Discount Code box (bottom of the screen) when viewing your shopping cart. Make sure you click Recalculate and then the offer will be applied to the items in your cart.
Please note: ePub files are specially designed to work on the Nook, iBookstore, Kobo, Sony Reader and all other other non-Kindle eReaders.
Good news! Amazon’s Whispersync feature now works on eBooks purchased from us, using the new iPhone/iPad Kindle App.
- You can access your downloads from the My Account section.
- Please click on the relevant links, remember where you save each download to, and wait for the downloads to complete.
- Then connect your eReader to your PC with the USB cable that came with it.
- On your PC, go to My Computer, open the drive ‘Kindle’ and open the folder Documents. Copy and paste your downloaded files into this folder.
- Your eBooks will now appear on the Kindle home screen!
- iPhone and iPad users can download their eBooks easily – please read this link.
Uploading to Amazon’s Cloud
- If you wish to store your eBooks in Amazon’s cloud for future use or to take advantage of the Whispersync feature, then you can download Amazon’s Send to PC App. Once installed, this excellent app allows you to right click on your eBooks on your computer and send them wirelessly to your Kindle Library and any Kindle devices you have registered.
- Go to My Computer, open the drive ‘NOOK’, open the folder My Files and then the folder called Books. Copy and paste your downloaded files into this folder.
- On your PC, go to My Computer, open the drive ‘KOBOeReader’ and then copy and paste your downloaded files into this folder.
Sony Reader customers
- On your PC, go to the My Account section and click on an eBook you have purchased under the heading My Downloads.
- Select the option to ‘Open with the Reader Library’, which will allow you to download and open your eBook with the recommended Sony software.
- Now you can transfer your eBook to your Sony Reader using the normal process.
Apple iBookstore customers
- Go to the My Account section on your iPad/iPhone and click on the eBook you wish to download from your list of purchases.
- Wait for the file to download – this may take a while, depending on file size and your Internet connection speed.
- A new screen will appear with the option ‘Open in “iBook’ in the top right corner; click on this and the eBook will load up on to your App.