* Includes reproductions of art’s most monumental paintings
* Concise introductions to the masterpieces, giving valuable contextual information on each artist and artwork
* Enlarged ‘Detail’ images, allowing you to explore the celebrated works in detail, as featured in traditional print art books
* Hundreds of images in colour – highly recommended for viewing on tablets and smart phones or as a valuable reference tool on more conventional eReaders
* Easily locate the paintings you wish to view with a linked contents table
* Chart the history of art in chronological order
Please note: due to existing copyrights, Picasso and Matisse are unable to appear in the eBook.
Which paintings did we include in our 50? Read to find out!